Mini Scrunchie # 1
Forget about hair breaking with our naturally-dyed scrunchies! Their colorful hues will complement so many outfits while keeping your hair off your face.
They are part of a special collaboration with SoBotanics - a woman-led natural dyes textile studio. Each piece was naturally hand-dyed with pigments that come from avocado, onion, eucalyptus, achiote, turmeric, indigo, and/or cochineal.
- Cotton canvas.
- One size - oversized fitting.
- Made by a single mom in Valle del Cauca, Colombia. Naturally dyed by SoBotanics, a woman-led textile studio.
- Handwash with cold water.
- Do not leave soaking. Immerse the garment in the water previously mixed with a minimum amount of pH-neutral soap and rinse immediately.
- Do not dry clean. Do not use a dryer. Leave to air dry in the shade.
- Iron at low temperature, max 110º.
- Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener.